Sunday 19 July 2015

8 Photos of Happiness

There are a number of adaptations to the happiness theme going around this year, and I love it. It’s so nice and refreshing to see something positive going viral on the internet, so I was even happier when DipityMe nominated me to take part in this lovely trend that Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet started! 
1. My Dog: Tag
The first thought that came to me was my dog: Tag. Sadly he passed away last year in August after having him for almost 15 years, since I was 5 years old, so this choice is bittersweet. He was such a beautiful looking dog, and he had the personality to match. Everyone loved him, and he changed so many people's negative views of dogs! Plus he was super fluffy and great to cuddle. It was lovely to see how much he loved people, in particular my dad; he was his best friend!   

2. Family
My second photo of happiness has to be my family, obviously. The picture above represents just a few of my family! I have a lot of Scottish relatives and we have a family reunion once a year! That year we were in Edinburgh and there was at least 30 of us.
I get on with my family so well, they have given me everything I have ever wanted and I couldn't be more grateful to them. 
3. Friends

My Friends are the third picture, for obvious reasons; they’re like a second family. I have a very close group of friends who come from my hometown, and have also made quite a few close friends through high school, college and university. Friends are family that you can tell more to, we get on so well and we can pick things up even if we haven't spoken for ages!
4. Florida. Disney World.
Why? Duh, it's The Happiest Place on Earth!
I go here almost every year with my family and I love it. 

5. Food






Yes, food makes me very happy, and although the relationship we share is short-lived (I gobble food down so quickly), I love it and it’s my best friend. P.s. I especially love goat's cheese and prawns!

6. Travelling
I love to experience new things, which is why travelling makes me so happy. I feel so lucky being able to see new places and experience different cultures.
7. Events

Events is the industry I want to work in. I’m studying it at university, currently on placement as an event organiser and the best part about it is knowing that you have a positive impact on someone else’s life; it really makes me happy knowing that I’ve helped to make other people happy.

8. Netball
 I’ve been playing netball since I was 7 years old and I love it; being part of a team is one of the best feelings and has meant I have met some of my closest friends.

I don't know many bloggers as of yet, but here are a couple I'd like to nominate:

  • Ffion over at  http://www.asouthwalesblog.com/
  • Amanda over at http://amandabootes.co.uk/


Have fun and enjoy!
Beth x


Rules and explanation of this tag:
  • Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
  • Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
  • Post your 8 photos of happiness;
  • The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
  • Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
  • Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!


3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post, your pictures and the way you've presented it. Great job! Leanne (@DipityMe) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination hun! Glad you liked it x

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely post!! Your dog is so cute. I have always wanted to go to Disney world!!!

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete